When you woke up this morning, did you instantly check your Instagram account to check how many likes last night’s post-run selfie received?
If seeing that figure surpass the 50 mark made you smile, think what an extra 50 sales for your business would do. With the right Social Media Marketing strategy in place, you won’t need to imagine it for much longer.
That’s all well and good, but you probably want to know a little bit more about the whys, whats, and hows of social media management. Here’s all you need to know about the digital revolution.
The Need For Social Media Marketing
You’re not the only one that’s virtually addicted to social media. It seems like everyone is constantly checking Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Linkedin and Instagram. In addition to interacting with friends and family, it’s a great way to communicate with brands.
As a business, ignoring the potential of digital communications would be about as smart as that time Blockbuster rejected Netflix. Still unconvinced about the potential of social media? These stats are for you:
- Over 3.8 billion people use social media.
- Over 54% of users choose social media to research products.
- Up to 52% of all brand discovery occurs on social media.
- The average person spends 144 minutes on social media daily.
- Over 76% of consumers have purchased items they’ve seen on social media.
Social media marketing opens the door to the biggest audience while facilitating instant communication. When added to the targeting opportunities, as well as the low costs and potentially sky high returns, it is an essential feature of modern marketing.
The Role Of Social Media Management
While you’re quite happy with the 20 likes, your latest funny clip received from your personal account, mastering social media marketing from a business perspective is a new challenge altogether. While you could take a DIY approach, outsourcing to an expert in the field is highly advised.
Using a professional social media marketing team generates a wide range of benefits, including but not limited to;
- Save time by removing content creation and management, as well as in-house recruitment, allowing you to focus on other matters.
- Save money due to having a team that can use industry insights along with a wealth of experience to implement effective strategies.
- Stay ahead of the game as the professional can complete an evolving social media marketing strategy that uses the latest tricks and tech.
An expert touch also involves using the best analytical tools to adjust the strategy accordingly in order to secure engagements without losing the focus of generating leads. For the sake of convenience, your budget, and client experiences, this is the way to go.
What’s Included In Social Media Management
Social media marketing is an increasingly complex subject that should cover design, creation, implementation, and ongoing care. An effective social media management strategy must, therefore, provide a comprehensive approach. The following features must be present;
- Audience and competitor analysis.
- Content creation and publishing.
- Client interactions and customer care.
- Scheduling posts across multiple channels.
- Consistent branding across all channels.
- Analysis of social engagements and leads.
- Effective responses in the right situations.
- Collaborate with teams and other brands
The exact approach to social media marketing will be influenced by a host of factors. Examples include the size of your business, industry, target demographic, and whether your marketing campaigns are supported by social media.
Take the first steps towards regaining control of your situation today by arranging a strategy call and audit to see what we can do to help your business stand out online.